This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Integration of ISL code generator into Graphite
- From: Roman Gareev <gareevroman at gmail dot com>
- To: Mircea Namolaru <mircea dot namolaru at inria dot fr>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Tobias Grosser <tobias at grosser dot es>, Albert Cohen <Albert dot Cohen at inria dot fr>
- Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 00:26:47 +0600
- Subject: Re: Integration of ISL code generator into Graphite
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABGF_geM-zis3uxcUvzm-jgQ-=ehHB2P1kRFrAyv9=JOeB8J+w at mail dot gmail dot com> <1576793362 dot 12394653 dot 1395071254742 dot JavaMail dot zimbra at inria dot fr>
thank you for your comment! I wanted to say, that this AST-like
representation is an ISL AST containing only loops, conditions, and
statements (basic blocks). It will be differ from a CLooG AST in
representation of AST and, possibly, additional options of ISL AST
I'll try to eliminate this ambiguity in an improved version of the proposal.
2014-03-17 21:47 GMT+06:00 Mircea Namolaru <email@example.com>:
> First, I fully agree that integration of the ISL code generator into Graphite will be an
> important step forward for Graphite development.
> Regarding the implementation I have a question - why a new AST-like representation is needed ?
> It is not possible to generate the code directly from the ISL AST (with possible addition of
> new attributes/transformations) ?
> Regards, Mircea
> ----- Original Message -----
>> From: "Roman Gareev" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> To: email@example.com
>> Cc: "Tobias Grosser" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Albert Cohen" <Albert.Cohen@inria.fr>, "Mircea Namolaru"
>> Sent: Friday, March 14, 2014 9:18:40 PM
>> Subject: Integration of ISL code generator into Graphite
>> Dear gcc contributors,
>> I am going to try to participate in Google Summer of Code 2014. My project
>> is "Integration of ISL code generator into Graphite".
>> My proposal can be found at on the following link
>> I would be very grateful for your comments, feedback and ideas about
>> P.S. Sorry for the copy of this message, the previous one was declined by
>> the MAILER-DAEMON.
>> Roman Gareev
Cheers, Roman Gareev.