This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RL78] Questions about code-generation
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: Oleg Endo <oleg dot endo at t-online dot de>
- Cc: peper03 at yahoo dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 17:22:54 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RL78] Questions about code-generation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1394465260 dot 82407 dot YahooMailNeo at web125603 dot mail dot ne1 dot yahoo dot com> <201403102137 dot s2ALbDMw016198 at greed dot delorie dot com> <5325F1E6 dot 4000905 at yahoo dot com> <1395003725 dot 32258 dot 454 dot camel at yam-132-YW-E178-FTW>
This is similar to what I had to do for msp430 - I made a new
constraint that was what general_operand would have done if it allowed
volatile MEMs, and used that for instructions where a volatile's
volatileness wouldn't be broken.