This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Incorrect generated code for conditional
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Arthur Schwarz <aschwarz1309 at att dot net>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 18:48:19 +0000
- Subject: Re: Incorrect generated code for conditional
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1394986816 dot 21529 dot YahooMailNeo at web181303 dot mail dot ne1 dot yahoo dot com>
On 16 March 2014 16:20, Arthur Schwarz wrote:
> If the issue seems to be a bug then I will include whatever additional data is required to help gcc identify the error. If it is not a bug then I truly apologize for wasting your time.
It's not a bug, as you could easily have discovered by using -Wall to
enable warnings. Even if it was a bug, posting bugs to this mailing
list is not appropriate.