PLEASE RE-ADD MIRRORS

Hello,

We previously had these same mirrors up under Go-Part.com but then changed our domain to Go-Parts.com. The mirror links then dropped off. We apologize deeply for this, and assure you that this is a one-time event. Going forward, the mirrors will stay up for a very long time to come, and are being served from very reliable and fast servers, and being monitored and maintained by a very competent server admin team.

PLEASE ADD:

(USA)
http://mirrors-usa.go-parts.com/gcc
ftp://mirrors.go-parts.com/gcc