Re: Integration of ISL code generator into Graphite

On 03/14/2014 09:21 PM, Roman Gareev wrote:
Dear gcc contributors,

I am going to try to participate in Google Summer of Code 2014. My
project is "Integration of ISL code generator into Graphite".

My proposal can be found at on the following link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2Wloo-931AoTWlkMzRobmZKT1U/edit?usp=sharing
. I would be very grateful for your comments, feedback and ideas about
its improvement.

Thanks Roman,

I will have a look later on. For now, please make sure you already register now your proposal in Google Melange. You can always upload better/improved versions.

Thanks,
Tobias