Integration of ISL code generator into Graphite

Dear gcc contributors,

I am going to try to participate in Google Summer of Code 2014. My
project is "Integration of ISL code generator into Graphite".

My proposal can be found at on the following link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2Wloo-931AoTWlkMzRobmZKT1U/edit?usp=sharing
. I would be very grateful for your comments, feedback and ideas about
its improvement.

-

Roman Gareev