This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
#51253 seriously limits the use of G++ for C++11
- From: Akim Demaille <akim at lrde dot epita dot fr>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 17:36:43 +0100
- Subject: #51253 seriously limits the use of G++ for C++11
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
There is an issue that (imho) seriously limits the use of G++
in one of the most significant improvements in C++11: variadic
Because of this limitation, I cannot use GCC at all since several
months in my main project, and I have to impose Clang to my users.
Of course, there is no warranty, etc., and I am not entitled to ask
for anything, however, I wanted to draw some attention on this
bug, as it might have been overlooked.
I don't mean to bother, I'm just hoping to get some feedback.