This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Scheduler:LLVM vs gcc, which is better
- From: lin zuojian <manjian2006 at gmail dot com>
- To: Chandler Carruth <chandlerc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 15:13:43 +0800
- Subject: Re: Scheduler:LLVM vs gcc, which is better
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140311015901 dot GA23856 at ubuntu> <CAGCO0KgGdkT_RxpLSP08dX7sQep29ENriyVmYgJogC9kQ5-rWg at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140311023335 dot GB23856 at ubuntu> <CAGCO0Kg-_O5rP3k5NmDsRVRyoC=3=dHZm7E0qHyJCo62O0A3pA at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140311033028 dot GC23856 at ubuntu>
On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 11:30:28AM +0800, lin zuojian wrote:
> Hi Chandler,
> Thanks a lot for your answer.It is pretty misleading to find out
> that DAG has schedule unit.
> lin zuojian
I have looked into their "Machine Instr Scheduler", and find out
that LLVM have not yet enable them by default.And further test find
they are still not yet working.(e.g,-mtune=cortex-a9,a15,a53
generates the same code).