This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
GSoC 2014 C++ Concepts project
- From: "Thomas Wynn" <twynn at programmer dot net>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 18:42:18 -0400
- Subject: GSoC 2014 C++ Concepts project
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Hello, my name is Thomas Wynn. I am a junior in pursuit of a B.S. in
Computer Science at The University of Akron. I am interested in
working on a project with GCC for this year's Google Summer of Code.
More specifically, I would like to work on support for concept
variables and shorthand notation of concepts for C++ Concepts Lite.
I am currently doing an independent study with Andrew Sutton in which
I have been porting and creating various tests for concepts used in
the DejaGNU test suite of an experimental branch of GCC 4.9, and will
soon be helping with the development of features in branch. I would
greatly appreciate any suggestions or feedback for this project so
that I may write a more detailed, relevant, and accurate proposal.