This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: dom requires PROP_loops
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Paulo Matos <pmatos at broadcom dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 11:52:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: dom requires PROP_loops
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <19EB96622A777C4AB91610E763265F4642D9F1 at SJEXCHMB14 dot corp dot ad dot broadcom dot com>
On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 12:57 PM, Paulo Matos <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> In an attempt to test some optimization I destroyed the loop property in pass_tree_loop_done and reinstated it in pass_rtl_loop_init, however then I noticed that pass_dominator started generating wrong code.
> My guess is that we should mark pass_dominator with PROP_loops as a required property? Do you agree?
No, "PROP_loops" is something artificial. Passes needing loops
will compute them (call loop_optimizer_init).
You probably did sth wrong with how you "destroy" PROP_loops.
> Paulo Matos