This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ira-loop-pressure not marked as optimization?
- From: "Paulo J. Matos" <paulo at matos-sorge dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2014 23:35:01 +0000
- Subject: Re: ira-loop-pressure not marked as optimization?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <19EB96622A777C4AB91610E763265F4642C773 at SJEXCHMB14 dot corp dot ad dot broadcom dot com> <5318912F dot 8060003 at redhat dot com> <lfakv5$2go$1 at ger dot gmane dot org> <5318E29A dot 7020903 at redhat dot com>
On 06/03/14 21:03, Vladimir Makarov wrote:
On 03/06/2014 03:14 PM, Paulo J. Matos wrote:
Still, would you accept a patch to mark this flag as an optimization?
I think we should.
Submitted to gcc-patches for approval.