This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: shmeel gutl <shmeelgutl at shmuelhome dot mine dot nu>
- To: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2014 08:06:26 +0200
- Subject: exposed pipeline
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
For the 4.7 branch I only saw one architecture using exposed pipeline.
Is there any documentation on the quality of exposed pipeline support?
Does the back-end need to do anything special to deal with jumps and
returns from calls?