This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[AVR] remove two maintainers
- From: Denis Chertykov <chertykov at gmail dot com>
- To: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, ÐÐÐÑÐÐÐÐ ÐÐÐÐÐÐÐ <aesok at post dot ru>
- Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 22:24:28 +0400
- Subject: [AVR] remove two maintainers
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I would remove two maintainers for AVR port:
1. Anatoly Sokolov <email@example.com>
2. Eric Weddington <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I have discussed the removal with Anatoly Sokolov and he is agree with it.
I can't discuss the removal with Eric Weddington because his mail
Must somebody approve the removal ? (Or I can just apply it)