Re: Issue with CRTP generation under 4.8.1

On 14 February 2014 07:46, Andrew Stern wrote:
> I created a CRTP (Curiously recurring template pattern)
> and added non-static member variables to my base class and that works without
> issue.

This mailing list is for development of GCC, not for bug reports or
help using it.

I would suggest the gcc-help list instead, but you should consider
reformatting your code before you ask anyone to look at it, so it is
readable. And maybe not have variables with the same names as class
templates.