Re: compiling multi file project

Wrong list, please send any follow-ups to gcc-help ONLY, or better yet to some C++ forum wherever since this has little to do with gcc in particular.

On Fri, 24 Jan 2014, Jan de Haan wrote:

   banging my head, exhausted google, don't know where I make the mistake,
can somebody please tell me the errors of my ways?

Project layout:

Irrelevant.

Problem: class1source.cpp fails to compile on it's header with
"error: ʽshared_ptrʼ does not name a type"

Have you heard of namespaces?

--
Marc Glisse