This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |
| Other format: | [Raw text] | |
Hi Vladimir,
o Comparing LLVM and GCC on Fortran benchmarks. LLVM has no fortran FE and just quietly call system GCC. So comparison of LLVM and GCC on Fortran benchmarks means comparison of system GCC and a given GCC.
a few people are working on LLVM based Fortran compilers. I'm not sure how far they got though. I think the one farthest along is this one:
https://github.com/hfinkel/lfort/ There is also: https://github.com/isanbard/flang/Of course you can always cheat and use the GCC Fortran front-end, using the dragonegg plugin bridging it to LLVM, but as I'm not maintaining dragonegg any more (no time) this solution is likely to bitrot fast unless someone else picks up the project.
Best wishes, Duncan.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |