This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Bug fix release of GNU MPC 1.0.2 "Fagus silvatica"
- From: Andreas Enge <andreas dot enge at inria dot fr>
- To: mpc-discuss at lists dot gforge dot inria dot fr, gcc at gnu dot org, info-gnu at gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 16:32:30 +0100
- Subject: Bug fix release of GNU MPC 1.0.2 "Fagus silvatica"
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
We are pleased to announce the release of GNU MPC 1.0.2 "Fagus silvatica".
GNU MPC is a C library for the arithmetic of complex numbers with
arbitrarily high precision and correct rounding of the result.
This release contains two bug fixes backported from the trunk:
- Fixed mpc_atan, mpc_atanh for (+-0, +-1), see
- Fixed mpc_log10 for purely imaginary argument, see
To download GNU MPC 1.0.2, please go to
The file mpc-1.0.2.tar.gz has a SHA1 hash value of
and is signed with the GnuPG key with finger print
AD17 A21E F8AE D8F1 CC02 DBD9 F7D5 C9BF 765C 61E3 .
Please let us know of any issues you may encounter on the GNU MPC
mailing list at
This is also a good occasion to recall the Third MPFR-MPC Developer Meeting
in Nancy, France, next week, from January 20 to January 22:
It is still possible to register and participate.
Andreas, for the GNU MPC development team