This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC copyright assignment
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Povilas Kanapickas <povilas at radix dot lt>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: assign at gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 23:40:23 -0700
- Subject: Re: GCC copyright assignment
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52D2F036 dot 7060500 at radix dot lt>
On 01/12/14 12:42, Povilas Kanapickas wrote:
I'd like to contribute to GCC. I've not submitted any patches yet,
however I know several areas of GCC that can be improved.
After reading  I think that 'assigment for all future changes' is the
best option for me. Could someone send the copyright assignment forms?
Currently I have no commercial connections.
The templates for the standard FSF copyright forms can be found here: