Generating minimum libstdc++ symbols for a new platform

Hi,

It was recently pointed out to me that our new powerpc64le-linux-gnu
target does not yet have a corresponding directory in libstdc
++-v3/config/abi/post/ to hold a baseline_symbols.txt for the platform.
I've been looking around and haven't found any documentation for how the
minimum baseline symbols file should be generated.  Can someone please
enlighten me about the process?

Thanks,
Bill