This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Generating minimum libstdc++ symbols for a new platform
- From: Bill Schmidt <wschmidt at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: dje dot gcc at gmail dot com, bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com
- Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 10:30:30 -0600
- Subject: Generating minimum libstdc++ symbols for a new platform
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
It was recently pointed out to me that our new powerpc64le-linux-gnu
target does not yet have a corresponding directory in libstdc
++-v3/config/abi/post/ to hold a baseline_symbols.txt for the platform.
I've been looking around and haven't found any documentation for how the
minimum baseline symbols file should be generated. Can someone please
enlighten me about the process?