Re: [buildrobot] First results of running contrib/config-list.mk

On Mon, 2013-12-02 12:08:25 +0100, Gerald Pfeifer <gerald@pfeifer.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Nov 2013, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> > I think it's time to remove targets that have been under --enable-obsolete
> > for a while - and to obsolete, for possible future removal, targets
> > without stdint.h type information configured in GCC (see list in
> > <http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2013-06/msg00248.html>)
>
> I think this makes a lot of sense.

Shall I filter out the --enable-obsolete configurations from the
config-list builder instances? That would be these:

jbglaw@pluto:~/src/gcc/contrib$ make -f config-list.mk list|tr ' ' $'\n'|grep obsolete
picochip-elfOPT-enable-obsolete
sparc-sun-solaris2.9OPT-enable-obsolete
i686-solaris2.9OPT-enable-obsolete
i686-interix3OPT-enable-obsolete
score-elfOPT-enable-obsolete

Oh, reminds me: I need to ping the config-list.mk patch again...

MfG, JBG

--
      Jan-Benedict Glaw      jbglaw@lug-owl.de              +49-172-7608481
Signature of:              Alles sollte so einfach wie mÃglich gemacht sein.