This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Running contrib/config-list.mk from the buildbots
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw at lug-owl dot de>, gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 10:20:48 -0500
- Subject: Running contrib/config-list.mk from the buildbots
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I've been thinking that it would be very useful for buildbots to run
contrib/config-list.mk. This tests stage1's all-gcc on a very wide
collection of targets. It builds everything with -Werror, so it
requires a recent host compiler (ideally trunk or the latest release).
Currently, many targets are broken because of -Werror. I was thinking
of fixing them, but unless we keep them clean with a buildbot they
Would this be hard to set up in your buildbots?