This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PLUGIN_HEADER_FILE event for tracing of header inclusions.
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Basile Starynkevitch <basile at starynkevitch dot net>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 13:17:57 +0000
- Subject: Re: PLUGIN_HEADER_FILE event for tracing of header inclusions.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1384721285 dot 816 dot 29 dot camel at glinka dot lesours>
On Sun, 17 Nov 2013, Basile Starynkevitch wrote:
> What would be the good way to add such a plugin event to GCC 4.9?
See the cpp_callbacks structure, used to make diagnostics go through GCC's
diagnostics machinery, for example. I'm not clear why the existing
callbacks (in particular the file_change one) wouldn't be enough.
Joseph S. Myers