This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Enable -Wreturn-type by default ?
- From: Dodji Seketeli <dodji at seketeli dot org>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Sylvestre Ledru <sylvestre at debian dot org>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 16:19:54 +0100
- Subject: Re: Enable -Wreturn-type by default ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5283ABF2 dot 5010209 at debian dot org> <871u2jw776 dot fsf at seketeli dot org> <5284DE33 dot 2000205 at redhat dot com>
Jason Merrill <email@example.com> a Ãcrit:
> If we already give an error, we don't want to give a redundant
> warning. I'm confused about what you're asking here.
Ah, I thought g++ was just emitting an error with -std=something. It's
actually is emitting the error by default. It's just cc1 that needs
changing then. Sorry about the confusion.