This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Great example of why "everything is a tree" sucks
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 15:09:39 -0500
- Subject: Re: Great example of why "everything is a tree" sucks
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <528288B3 dot 8010109 at redhat dot com>
On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 2:59 PM, Jeff Law <email@example.com> wrote:
> It's time to move on and do something sensible with the core parts of our
> ILs so that we're all more effective in the long run.
My sentiments, exactly!