This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Bootstrap broken on x86_64 Linux?
- From: FX <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- To: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 21:06:48 +0100
- Subject: Bootstrap broken on x86_64 Linux?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Trying to build trunk rev. 204619 with --enable-languages=c,c++,fortran on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, I get a build error in stage1-target-libsanitizer:
> ../../../../trunk/libsanitizer/sanitizer_common/sanitizer_linux.cc: Assembler messages:
> ../../../../trunk/libsanitizer/sanitizer_common/sanitizer_linux.cc:821: Error: .cfi_endproc without corresponding .cfi_startproc
> :21806: Error: open CFI at the end of file; missing .cfi_endproc directive
I’m building with binutils 126.96.36.199.6, which is a bit old but I cannot find any mention of needing later binutils on the installation notes.
Is bootstrap broken, or am I missing something?