This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] Replace Java with Go in default languages
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 17:27:46 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Replace Java with Go in default languages
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <527D63DB dot 3090801 at redhat dot com>
On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 5:21 PM, Jeff Law <email@example.com> wrote:
> Thoughts or comments?
I fully support this. I've been wanting to remove Java from the
default bootstrap for a long time now. Bringing in Go seems like a
good idea as well.