Adding all SVN branches to git tree

Hi,

I wanted to experiment with some of the google branch features
(like AutoFDO). But the google branches are not in the standard
git tree, only in SVN. My workflow is all git based, so it was difficult
to fit a SVN checkout in. I tried to git svn clone myself, but it takes
a very long time and was not really successfull.

So questions:
- Is there an uptodate git tree somewhere with these branches?
- Any chance to add all branches from SVN to the standard git mirror?

Thanks,

-Andi