RE: Testing ICEs resulting from profile directed optimization

I have looked at the infrastructure and it seems it only supports single file tests.
I was not able to reduce the ICE to a single file. The reason for this is because I need to compile the project,
execute it and compile it again.

I could in theory simply add the gcda file plus the single .i (transformed into .c) that causes the ICE but
this would only work for the version of gcc that creates the gcda so it seems to be a no-go.

Any suggestions?

--
Paulo Matos