Re: Cilk Library

On 10/02/13 13:40, Iyer, Balaji V wrote:
Dear steering committee, To support the _Cilk_spawn, and _Cilk_sync
implementation in GCC (patch submitted link:
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2013-09/msg00859.html), we need to
add a foreign library (Cilk Runtime Library) into the gcc repository.
With this email, I am attaching the README file that will accompany
Cilk Runtime Library (libcilkrts). I am also copy-pasting the header
comment from one of the libcilkrts files. The header shown below will
be in all the source files in libcilkrts. Does this look OK?
I've forwarded this to the steering committee.

jeff