This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: google branch breakage
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>
- Cc: Oleg Smolsky <oleg dot smolsky at riverbed dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 16:54:40 +0100
- Subject: Re: google branch breakage
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <524AE3AB dot 7060807 at riverbed dot com> <CALoOobMeYyWZo4gpwAXR+kK2=Prcwr8vyvDFDtP50U-bgFEBxA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 1 October 2013 16:49, Paul Pluzhnikov wrote:
> Paolo, does attached patch look correct for trunk?
There would need to be a corresponding _GLIBCXX_END_NAMESPACE_VERSION.