Help for my Master thesis

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen!

As you can read below, I need some information regarding the development of the GCC's. Some of the questions below were answered me already but I can not find any references to the use of formal or semi-formal methods. as
- Logic / functional block diagrams
- Flow charts
- Data flow diagrams
- Finite state machines / state transition diagrams
- Timed Petri Nets
- Entity Relationship Attribute data model
- Messages history tables
- Entscheidungs-/Wahrheitstabellen
and
CCS,
CSP, HOL, LOTOS, OBJ, temporary logic, VDM and Z.

I would like to thank you in advance for your help, stand for any questions you may have in the meantime, I remain Yours sincerely
Bernhard Kiefmann
bernhard.kiefmann@stud.fh-campuswien.ac.at