Re: Fwd: [Bug tree-optimization/14741] graphite with loop blocking and interchanging doesn't optimize a matrix multiplication loop

For this testcase, it looks like the scop detection pass should be fixed:
it currently discards the interesting loop nest.  I can help figuring out what
is needed to be fixed, though I cannot send patches to fix the problem.