Re: Git mirror: asan branch

On 07/03/2013 02:47 AM, Thomas Schwinge wrote:
OK, that of course works, but from the wiki page I got the idea that it
explicitly was meant to merge these together.  So assuming this used to
work in the past, I wonder what so that it no longer does; such as Git
allowing such duplicates merging in the past, and/or was the intersection
of refs/remotes/* and refs/heads/* meant to be the empty set (then I
assume the merging would work, too), but no longer is?

Hmm, it looks like I wrote that up without actually doing it myself, oops. I'll correct the wiki.

Jason