GCC 4.8.0 Status Report (2013-03-06)

Status
======

We've reached the goal of zero P1 regressions again, and have less
than 100 P1-P3 bugs, but the number of changes going daily is still too
high.  If no new P1 appears within a week, I'd like to create first
release candidate in the middle of next week, but please try to decrease
the amount of changes to trunk till then, for every fix think twice whether
it is really important to be already in 4.8.0 or if it can wait for 4.8.1,
and if the patch isn't too risky at this point.
The trunk remains in release branch mode, with only regression fixes
and documentation changes allowed.

Quality Data
============

Priority          #   Change from Last Report
P1                0   -  7
P2               65      0
P3               18   +  3
Total            83   -  4

Previous Report

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2013-02/msg00177.html

The next report will be sent by me again, when RC1 is created.