This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Stop for a minute


Hello, I am a free woman, I'll be happy when I find my love. 
I am very loyal, attractive and pretty, I concider myself to be a very positive lady. 
I am a woman, who has a heart that never hardens. Believe me, I'm a very interesting person, and you will not be bored. I'm from another country. But different "poles" are attracted. If you're a solve man, if you are tender, quiet, so I am glad to meet you. 
I stay woman in every situation because this is my essence and I am proud of it. See my pictures and interesting profile: http://jlj.wyqxnm.nicebride.infonicebride.info/registration.html



Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]