This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Unused Field in graphite-poly.h?


I think the field "htab_t original_pddrs" in struct scop in
graphite-poly.h is unused.  A macro to access that field is also
unused.

/* A SCOP is a Static Control Part of the program, simple enough
   to be represented in polyhedral form.  */
struct scop
{
  ...
  /* A hashtable of the data dependence relations for the original
     scattering.  */
  htab_t original_pddrs;
  ...
}

$ grep 'original_pddrs' {,*/,*/*/}*.[ch]
graphite-poly.h:  htab_t original_pddrs;
graphite-poly.h:#define SCOP_ORIGINAL_PDDRS(S) (S->original_pddrs)

I have successfully built with them #ifdef'd out.  Should I remove
them?

-- 
Lawrence Crowl


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]