Buying Intent

Attn:

This is Ms Vanessa Lawrence from Falkland Inc. Australia, we have got your company info from our client Alibaba Trade and we are interested in your product. we will like to know your production/shipping time frame. Ensure to make a cc copy of your response to Email- falklandgroups@hotmail.co.uk

Best regards,

Ms Vanessa Lawrence
Falkland Inc.
Level 5-2 Bulletin Place, Sydney, Australia
Tel: 61 (2) 9151 4812
Tel: 1300 456 239
Fax: (02) 8088 6066