This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: alias template bug?
- From: Marc Glisse <marc dot glisse at inria dot fr>
- To: Andrew Sutton <asutton dot list at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 21:43:33 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: alias template bug?
- References: <CAFVAEf23isQH=fXcGdnVrefLz1QsvfYFEKBOxk-E3qiytVmKyw@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Tue, 23 Oct 2012, Andrew Sutton wrote:
I just updated to GCC from trunk (r192711) and started getting some
peculiar errors. In particular, GCC seems to believe that sizeof(T) is
no longer a constant when used as an argument to an alias template.
I think Jakub just fixed that one an hour ago or so.