This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Broken Math Resource Link on Your Site - Follow-up
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Alexandra Sawyer <alexandra dot sawyer1 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Administrator <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 20:54:33 +0100
- Subject: Re: Broken Math Resource Link on Your Site - Follow-up
- References: <3Y0G3RZU-60KX-TRMD-P5HX-NE4HNJR323G1@gmail.com>
On Oct 10, 2012 7:10 PM, "Alexandra Sawyer" wrote:
> Hi Administrator,
> I wanted to follow up with you and make sure you had received my email I sent a little bit ago regarding the broken link on your site.
> If you are still updating your website, I have a similar resource that you can replace the broken link with if you are interested. Let me know!
> Best regards,
> Alexandra Sawyer
The link you referred to is in an archived email sent to a GCC mailing
list. The contents of mails sent to the list are not really the
responsibility of the GCC project and editing archived posts to fix
broken links is not an option.
If your alternative resource is useful then hopefully interested
parties will be able to find it via a web search anyway.