Re: The C++ conversion branch has been merged into trunk

to be clear,
I have also tried in the distant past do some C++ compilation of the
gcc. I had some ideas for making c++ interfaces to the classes and
some code. Also for converting some macros into inline functions for
type safety.

mike

--
James Michael DuPont