GCC internal API access in plugin

Hello,

I am developing a new modulo scheduling technique in gcc 4.7.0. and I
would like to implement it as a plugin for now. I found
"sms_schedule" which does swing modulo scheduling and I think this
function matches well with what I am going to do. The problem I have
is that there are a set of internal APIs as well as a set of
structures inside GCC that I could not figure out how to use them
inside my function. For example, for sake of just testing, how can I
call "sms_schedule" function in a pluging? Or, how can I use "ddg_ptr"
structure in a plugin? The mentioned function and structures are not
defined in any plugin header file and I am new in plugin development.
I tried hard to find a reference or discussion but it was not
successful. Any help or reference is highly appreciated.

--
Mahdi Hamzeh
Graduate Research Associate