RE: pretty -print.h w arning: ‘_ _gcc_tdiag __’ is an unrecogniz ed format function t ype

ok. 1) my mistake for not reading the FAQ, sorry.
2) add to the FAQ, for the diligent folks who read it? Sorry, good point.
It's tough, you know, bootstrap compilers vary widely in quality. gcc 4.0 pretty good, old vendor cc sometimes really bad, though they are falling out of support (e.g. HP-UX/HPPA K&R-only, Irix, etc.);

I gotta go,
?- Jay