This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: How to compare two text files? Using sed, cmp, diff, tr?
- From: Miles Bader <miles at gnu dot org>
- To: Joern Rennecke <amylaar at spamcop dot net>
- Cc: Georg-Johann Lay <avr at gjlay dot de>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, JÃr g Wunsch <joerg_wunsch at uriah dot heep dot sax dot de>
- Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 06:11:41 +0900
- Subject: Re: How to compare two text files? Using sed, cmp, diff, tr?
- References: <4FC0AA16.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Joern Rennecke <email@example.com> writes:
> Some platforms need "b" for fopen, others reject it.
"b" seems to standard in ISO-C (and widely used in programs aiming for
Bore, n. A person who talks when you wish him to listen.