This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Use of stack VECs in df-scan.c:df_bb_verify
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: Daniel Berlin <dannyb at google dot com>, Ken Zadeck <zadeck at naturalbridge dot com>, gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 15:20:28 -0400
- Subject: Re: Use of stack VECs in df-scan.c:df_bb_verify
- References: <4FB67579.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 1:59 PM, Ian Lance Taylor <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Diego Novillo <email@example.com> writes:
>> I've converted vec.[hc] to C++ and this meant some subtle changes to
>> how VEC(T,stack) works. ÂWe no longer need all those macro expansions.
> But it took me hours to write those macros....
Worry not. I carefully took pauses of several minutes between line removals.
> Actually simply moving the call to df_free_collection_rec out of the
> loop should work fine, since df_insn_refs_verify truncates the vectors
Given that I got no regressions with all languages enabled, I agree.
There is another call to df_free_collection_rec before returning, so I
will just remove the call inside the loop.