Re: Use of stack VECs in df-scan.c:df_bb_verify

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 1:59 PM, Ian Lance Taylor <iant@google.com> wrote:
> Diego Novillo <dnovillo@google.com> writes:
>
>> I've converted vec.[hc] to C++ and this meant some subtle changes to
>> how VEC(T,stack) works. ÂWe no longer need all those macro expansions.
>
> But it took me hours to write those macros....

Worry not.  I carefully took pauses of several minutes between line removals.

> Actually simply moving the call to df_free_collection_rec out of the
> loop should work fine, since df_insn_refs_verify truncates the vectors
> anyhow.

Given that I got no regressions with all languages enabled, I agree.
There is another call to df_free_collection_rec before returning, so I
will just remove the call inside the loop.

Thanks.  Diego.