This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Option -pthread in test suite with cross compilers
- From: Ralf Corsepius <ralf dot corsepius at rtems dot org>
- To: Sebastian Huber <sebastian dot huber at embedded-brains dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 10:19:10 +0200
- Subject: Re: Option -pthread in test suite with cross compilers
- References: <4FB5F922.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 05/18/2012 09:24 AM, Sebastian Huber wrote:
if I run the ARM GCC test suite for C and C++ with the arm-rtemseabi4.11
target, then I get several unexpected errors due to:
gcc/testsuite/gcc/gcc.log:xgcc: error: unrecognized command line option
gcc/testsuite/g++/g++.log:g++: error: unrecognized command line option
The -pthread option is not necessary in RTEMS for the pthread API. I
don't think that a special case in the test suite is desirable, thus we
should add a dummy -pthread option to the RTEMS target configurations.
Is this possible? In which file do I have to look for this?
I am not sure, but AFAICT, -pthread is Linux-specific.
This would mean the testsuite should be modified.