This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
CLOOG-PPL fails to build (OS X)
- From: Sergey Oboguev <oboguev at yahoo dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 16:54:53 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: CLOOG-PPL fails to build (OS X)
- References: <1336779674.42890.YahooMailRC@web181120.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
I am trying to build GCC 4.7.0 on OS X.
I have compiled and installed (via make install) GMP, MPFR, MPC and PPL 0.11.
However when I am trying to build CLOOG-PPL 0.15.11 it fails to build.
During ./configure it says:
checking for location of PolyLib... installed in standard location
checking for PolyhedronTSort in -lpolylib64... no
Can't find PolyLib.
checking for Parma Polyhedral Library (PPL)... not using PPL
Then during make it fails with messages starting with:
source/../include/cloog/cloog.h:47:30: error: polylib/missing.h: No such
file or directory
and more errors following this first one.
Please advise how I may work around this.