Re: [SPAM] Re: Attempting changes to the GIMPLifier

Hi Richard

1. Printing global variables.
Look at the cgraph (.000i.cgraph) dump.

2. Preserving function arguments (what I call an "interface").
I think we do that now.

Thank you very much! I'll grab the latest release and have a look.

Best regards,
Nikolaos Kavvadias

Both 1 and 2 are not currently addressed, at least in the gcc-4.5.1 and
gcc-4.6.0 gimplifiers that I work with.

Is this information available in internal data structures so I can expose it
via use of the GIMPLE API?

I've also noticed inconsistencies among GIMPLE dumps produced following
different optimizations, but this is another topic.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Nikolaos Kavvadias