Is it possible to get unpartitioned LTO with Fortran?

Hi,

I have a simple IPA pass that requires access to all function bodies in a
program.  For C and small Fortran programs doing this at link time causes no
issues.  However, when I attempt to compile a larger Fortran program the
pass is called multiple times at link time, each time with only a portion of
the function bodies available.  Is there anyway to force unpartitioned (i.e.
single execution) of my pass on these Fortran programs, with access to all
the function bodies?

I am using GCC 4.7 with gold linker.

Cheers,
Andrew