This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Attempting changes to the GIMPLifier
- From: nkavv at physics dot auth dot gr
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 23:53:06 +0300
- Subject: Attempting changes to the GIMPLifier
I have a few questions regarding how to augment the information dumped
in "004t" GIMPLE dumps (prior any optimization).
My main concerns are:
1. Printing global variables.
2. Preserving function arguments (what I call an "interface").
Both 1 and 2 are not currently addressed, at least in the gcc-4.5.1
and gcc-4.6.0 gimplifiers that I work with.
Is this information available in internal data structures so I can
expose it via use of the GIMPLE API?
I've also noticed inconsistencies among GIMPLE dumps produced
following different optimizations, but this is another topic.
Thanks in advance.