This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: pre-compiled versions of GCC for hp-ux
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: "Mailaripillai, Kannan Jeganathan (STSD)" <kannanmj at hp dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 12:04:15 +0100
- Subject: Re: pre-compiled versions of GCC for hp-ux
- References: <AA6ADB5A789EDD4DA355F183E8ECDFA64EF3A968@G9W0339.americas.hpqcorp.net>
On 17 April 2012 07:55, Mailaripillai, Kannan Jeganathan (STSD) wrote:
> I belong to HP-UX Itanium/PA-RISC GCC compiler team. I noticed that the GCC
> page (http://gcc.gnu.org/install/binaries.html) that lists out the
> pre-compiled versions of GCC (for different platforms) does not contain the
> web link of "GCC for HP-UX 11i". Please let me know the procedure to get
> this page updated (under HP-UX section) with the HP web link.
You could just provide the link and ask for it to be changed, but to
be more helpful you could send a patch for the web page.
The GCC web pages are maintained in the old CVS repo, see
If you check out the repo, change the relevant page and then send a
patch to email@example.com and Gerald (CC'd) then all he'll need
to do is apply the patch and check it in.